COVID-19 and Panasmart
Panasmart will keep our clients updated through this page, regarding trading, support and any other information which may impact you.
As of 31st March 2020, we will be working at reduced hours in our workshop for a number of reasons.
- Reduce human contact between couriers, other workers and customers.
- Due to the amount of calls coming in. This has significantly reduced by about 70-80% as of last week.
- Courier time frames
What has not changed is
- We are still on our phones and taking calls during normal business hours to provide advice and hardware warranty support.
- Accepting and booking of jobs via panasmart.com.au
(we will discuss case by case the urgency of the job & importance)
- Parts delivery time for what is currently in Australia (however this may change day to day as we are reliant on third party couriers)
When a system arrives into our warehouse, these are being disinfected and held for up to 3 days prior work commencing to ensure the safety of our staff. We understand this may be extreme to some, however most have welcomed this. More importantly, we do the same outbound – the units are re-disinfected prior leaving to ensure the safety of our clients.
If you have any concerns or questions, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.